Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy 2010!!!


This is my first post of the New Year and I'm excited. 2009 was a good year and I expect 2010 to be a great year. First off I ended 09 with a cold and started 2010 off with one. The first half of my NYE was spent at Torrance Memorial Medical Center where one of my besties was giving birth to her fourth child. Piece of cake for her since she's a pro, actually it was a c-section so she just had to lay there. LOL. The latter part of the evening was spent with my family at a small NYE party I threw. We had a great time and rang in the New Year together.
I am continuing my daily "Thought 4 the day" postings on twitter and Facebook which gives daily words of wisdom and thoughts to ponder…you know, things that make you go hmmm. I don't make New Year's resolutions I have resolved to make necessary changes immediately instead of waiting until a new year begins. What's the point of waiting 12 months when you can affect change now? See my point? So I am continuing to lose weight and continuing to work on a few literary pieces.
Each new year brings with it a breath of fresh air, like anything is possible…that usually lasts all of 4 weeks and by February 1st people are back to their old ways. Which is why I make resolutions all year long and aim not to ever make them at the beginning of the year unless I have no other choice. This is basically it for now. Keep my New Orleans Saints in your prayers. We are hoping they reach the Super Bowl. If that does happen I will be partying most of February, first at the Super Bowl and then the following week at Mardi Gras.


May you all have a blessed, prosperous and fabulous New Year!!!


Arrivederci.

No comments:

Post a Comment